Your bank accounts makes you pay fees? Well, there are ones that even pay out bonuses! Make up to 100 € just by opening and using them. See here a list of the best free German bank accounts with bonuses.
I’ve already compared free German bank accounts, but if you look carefully on that table, you see some accounts not only being free but also paying out bonuses! In this article, I look into the details about these bonuses, in particular which conditions you need to fulfil to actually get them paid out.
So here it comes: First the table, then the details. To open one of the bank accounts, click Go to bank in the table.
Free German Bank Accounts Comparison Table
(Can’t see the table? Click this link. *)
How to get the bonuses
Commerzbank Direct Banking Girokonto
- In the first 3 months: 5 transactions per month >25€ (salary, rent, utilities (electricity, internet), transactions from yourself do not count.
- You had no Girokonto at Commerzbank within the last 24 months.
Bonus: 100 € (until 30 June 2020)
- You must use the Account change service (Kontowechsel-Service) of norisbank and inform at least 5 payment partners (salary, pension, rent, internet provider, insurance, etc.) to use your new Norisbank account.
- You had no Girokonto at norisbank within the last 12 months.
Bonus: 100 € (until 29 April 2020)
- Not valid for self-employed people or customers of Frankfurter Sparkasse
- Until 31 August 2020 you must receive 3 monthly salary payments if >1000€ (if you are <27, then >500€)
- These payments must not come from you or other private persons.
- After receiving the payment, more than half of this money has to remain at least 3 days on the account.
Want to open one of these accounts? Go to the table and then click Go to bank.
Links marked with a star (*) are affiliate links. If you click on such a link and then shop or order something, we will receive a commission for your purchase with which we can cover our expenses and keep the site free of ads. This does not change the price for you.